- Publicly sworn translator and interpreter for the French language.
- Member of the BDÜ (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer – German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators)
- Comparative Literature studies (English and French) completed in Paris
- Bavarian state exam for translators at IFA Erlangen
- Seven years of experience as a translator and project manager at a translation agency
- Post-graduate course in Interpreting and Translating for Courts and Public Authorities at the University of Hamburg
I work with a network of specialist translators for translations I do not perform myself. This allows me to accept comprehensive translation projects from a variety of fields . You have a single contact for all of your translation needs and I take care of project coordination for you.